Monday 12 November 2012

Script for Vox-Pox


Script for Vox-Pox.
We here at Essex Express are putting together an Audience Profile for our newspaper. We want to know who our readers are and how they prefer to access their news.
Questions:
How do you access news?
            -Online
            -From newspapers
            -Both
            -Neither/Other
How old are you?
How often do you buy a newspaper or access an online newspaper?
Would you prefer to buy a local or national newspaper?

Answers:
Person One
I access my news online.
I am 17.
About once a month, or if something interesting is happening.
National newspaper.

Person Two
Both
I am 21
Every week or so
National newspaper, occasionally local.

Person Three
Neither
I am 18
Very rarely
If I did I would by local

Person Four
Newspaper
I am 54       
Every week
Local

Person Five
Newspaper
I am 35
Every fortnight
National


Person Six
Both
42
Every couple of days
I but my local every week and a national about three times a week


No comments:

Post a Comment